Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Adios Sunset

This is the end of my ramblings about our trip this winter. Thank you for indulging me in a month or so of slow, meandering memories of our month in Nicaragua. I really want to have all of this here for the kids to look back on one day, so this was my best shot at regurgitating most of it. I'll leave it here with photos from the best place on Ometepe Island to watch the sunset. It's called Punta Jesus Maria. You take a tuktuk or a nice walk a few miles from Moyogalpa, across the airstrip, and out to this little point of beach sticking out into the lake.

There's swimming and playing on the black sand beach...









There's rusty, old playground equipment...






And there's the sun setting over the lake...













Adios Nicaragua! Gracias!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...