Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome Home Friends!

I have been asked again and again over the past week why I haven't chimed in my opinions on the story about Rebel Heart. This is not a "story" to me, they are friends. And this is their life. And I frankly don't give a (insert expletive here) what others think of them or the sailing with kids thing. All I care about is that my friends are safe, and that they can get the love and support they need to move forward with their life.

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!! 

And if you're wondering about kids and sailing... have a look at this album. Sailing families from all over are contributing to it to. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this should out blab all of the haters.

Kids Boats Love Album


And PLEASE if you can spare a few dollars, please help by contributing to a fundraiser that was started by a group of friends. Their boat is on the bottom of the ocean with everything they owned on it. They need support to start over again and move onward. Thank you!

DONATE HERE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...